A Global Persective
Can Reporters Keep Up?
In a world where the pace of current events is ever-accelerating, facts and opinions come and go so quickly that identifying and accurately representing the truth seems to be a fruitless task. All hope is not lost, though. The true professionals of our time know how to navigate these dangerous seas full of chaos and disinformation to help us make sense of the world around us. Read the full story here.
- 11 Tips To Ensure You Get Sustainable Dog Foodby Rob HicksLooking for an ethical and sustainable way to feed your puppy? Look no further than sustainable dog food! This type of food is designed with a high level of sustainability, making it ideal for dogs. Thus making it perfect for dog owners who care about the environment and want to reduce waste. Sustainable dog food […]
- Changing the World One Plate at a Time: Sustainable Food That Will Make a Differenceby Rob HicksThere is a lot of talk these days about sustainable food and the need to make changes in the way we eat. But what does that really mean? And more importantly, why should we care? In this blog post, we will explore the concept of sustainable food and discuss some of the benefits of eating […]
- The Truth about Smart Home Devices: How Safe Are They?by Rob HicksAre you considering purchasing a smart home device? If so, you may be wondering if they are safe. After all, with all of the news about data breaches and cyber attacks, it’s natural to be concerned. In this article, we will discuss the safety of smart home devices and whether or not it is necessary […]
- How News Reporting Is Changing In The Digital Eraby Rob HicksThe digital revolution has changed virtually everything about how things are done in every industry around the world. In the realm of the media, internet connectivity has provided just about as many challenges as it has advantages. One of the biggest changes in reporting is centered around the medium by which the news is delivered. […]
- Should Fluoride Be Added To Potable Water?by Rob HicksThrough multiple times in the past years, you may have heard of local movements and groups that are asking for votes for adding fluoride to the traditional potable water, and while that sounds incredibly risky and not healthy, when it comes to the practical side of the theory everything leads to outstanding results, so the […]
- The Pros and Cons of State-Imposed Income Taxby Rob HicksPaying taxes is something that this modern society requires with the purpose of surviving in a group since most countries take a good usage of taxes as a method of regaining a good amount of money for future investments such as roads, medical centers, public constructions that will benefit a determined community and as well […]
- How To Avoid The Noise While Reading The Newsby Rob HicksThere can be a lot of noise that can distract you from reading the news so you would want to avoid all those things as soon as possible. One way to do it would be to transfer to a place where there is not that much noise. If you do that then you will be […]
- How Life Has Changed In Iraq In The Early 21st Centuryby Rob HicksIn the early 21st century in Iraq, the British were in control of the country. It was barely the downfall of Saddam so a new era was upon them. Now the people of Iraq were more familiar with the English language. It actually went in their favor for the future because that would open the […]
- Why The Eight Amendment of the United States Constitution is So Importantby Rob HicksThere are a lot of Americans who want to know exactly why the Eight Amendment of the United States constitution is so important. The main reason for that is it actually benefits all those people who end up going to jail for things they did not really commit. It actually helps people who these black […]
- The Rise and Fall Of European Empires Throughout Historyby Rob HicksMultiple factors contributed to the rise of empires in Europe. One factor is the expanding population that triggered the Europeans to migrate to find better homes outside the continent. The need for trade and search for raw materials are also contributing factors that would make the empire venture far and wide to fulfill. Competition among […]